Friday, January 28, 2011

First Step Towards The Inevitable...

I had to start... I had to...


This being my first post, I would like to discuss why I am here.


Many of the famous bloggers on the net boast about earning thousands and thousands of dollars, sitting at home and just maintaining a blog or a website. 

Now that is a big enough amount for me to find out how these people do it and whether there is any truth in these claims.


In this case, I'd consider myself a gunny pig and will start from scratch to try and find out what is that “something” that is needed to earn big bucks on the net.


These posts will be helpful to all those who see a potential of ample earning through Internet but don't know where to start from, I also welcome all those who have already experienced blogging or have made money from the net to share their experiences with us and enrich this blog


What do you think about Making Money on the net:


a)     Can make a LOT of money easily! :D

b)    Can make a LOT of money if the right strategies are chosen… :)

c)     Can make a bit of extra money easily…

d)    Can make a bit of money but too many efforts are required! :(



Do send in your comments and feedbacks…



Regard,

Rajat

No comments:

Post a Comment